The weather looks bad on a practice night – what happens now?

In the event the weather looks bad, the head coach will make a decision for the Junior Rippers no later than 12:00pm.

The decision for the middle/high school teams will be made no later than 8:00am for Saturday practices and 4:00pm for Monday and Thursday practices.

If made, the decision to cancel will be announced through TeamSnap, our communication app.

Scroll to top